Once you login to your OpenApply account, you will be immediately directed to a Dashboard where you can access some of the main Open Apply features.
1. At top of the page you can find Enrolment notifications and Invoice Reminders. You can pay the invoice online if your school offers a credit card option (and/or a WeChat Pay/Alipay option for schools in China).
2. The Family Information section displays your credentials on the left, and a map of your address on the right.
3. Switching between siblings is easy and can be done beneath the Family Information section. There, you can see a complete list of your children–simply select their name to navigate to a child's profile.
4. By clicking the Add New Applicant button, you can begin an application for an additional child. Family information that is currently on file will be automatically entered into the application form for that new account.
5. The Admissions Contacts section provides information on the Admissions team, in case you need to reach out to the school for further assistance.
6. The Campus Locations section provides the address of the school's campus(es) and a Google Maps link(AMap for schools in China) for your reference.
You can find information for each applicant in the Student Details section.
1. The applicant's details can be seen in the Personal Information tab. You can find information regarding the parents under Family Information.
2. You can view Tours, Interviews, and Open House Days under the Upcoming Events section.
3. By clicking on the Applicant Dropdown on the top left, you can choose a different account to view their details.
4. The Further Information section displays links to additional pages your school has provided for your reference.
The Application Checklist section displays the school's required tasks and forms you have or have not completed for the admissions process.
Once a checklist item is completed, it will be crossed-off and marked by a green check-mark.
1. The Hide Completed button allows you to remove completed items from your view so you can focus on other items.
2. The Edit icon next to a form indicates that a completed form is available for editing.
3. The Review icon allows you to review your answers on a submitted form.
Within the Required Documents section you can view files uploaded to the checklist or within a form or upload additional files to your child's profile. You can also view a list of files previously uploaded by yourself, a family member, or the admissions staff.
The Messages section allows you to communicate with the admissions staff. All messages will appear in this section with the most recent correspondence at the bottom.